Our company offers an opportunity to ask for a refund, which means that you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with text materials or you do not need them anymore. If a money back procedure was initiated either by you or by our academic writing service, you have no intellectual property rights for any material, which we send you.
If you are in such a situation, please look through our Money Back Policy to make sure that your case fits in the following rules:
- You are able to get 100% refund in case:
- There is a payment mistake of some kind. For example, it can happen that there has been a double payment, or same orders have been placed because of an error on our website. Please note that you should report about such things immediately, as we will not be able to provide you with 100% refund if the writer is assigned;
- Something there can be no writer available, as we have more than 50 orders every week, and an expert in your subject can be assigned to another writing assignment. If such a situation occurs, we will inform you about that and initiate the refund procedure;
- If a writer has not managed to meet a deadline, and you no longer need ordered text material, you have a right to apply for a refund. Please note that we will not send you any text materials if you ask for a refund. In addition to that, you cannot use any materials, which has been sent to you by our company before;
- You can receive 70% refund if the writer has been assigned to your order, and he or she has started working on it, but less than 50% of the time to the deadline has passed. We will return you only 70% of the whole sum because the writer’s efforts should be compensated;
- 50% refund is given in case:
- There is no writer, who can revise your paper. You have a right to use free revisions, but sometimes there is no available writer to revise it. That is when you can ask for a refund;
- The writer has been assigned, and more than half of time to the deadline has passed before you apply for a refund.
If you have received text materials and sent them for free revision, it means that you are generally satisfied with writer’s work, and you cannot ask for 100% refund.
There is no money back guarantee for:
- Money, which has been submitted to your account, as credit money;
- Refund application on which, Quality Assurance department decided that customer’s requirements have been met;
- Any kind of discounts and VIP customer services;
- Text materials, which you have already approved. That means that you cannot ask for a refund, if you have already pressed “Approve” button;
- Orders, which do not presuppose writing work. For example, Multiple Choice Questions. That means that you cannot receive your money back even if a half of answers were wrong ones.